Learn how to use your GPS location data with POI geofences to determine if a device visited a place, brand, or type of store.
1. Why measuring store visits is so important for online-to-offline attribution
2. Advantages and disadvantages of using store location centroids versus using building footprints (polygons) for store location geofences
3. How to clean GPS data to account for GPS drift, GPS sinks, and jumpy GPS pings
4. How to cluster GPS data using a modified version of the DBSCAN algorithm
5. How to derive store visits by matching GPS clusters to store locations using a learning-to-rank machine learning model