SafeGraph Places, a dataset of 6 million Points-of-Interest (POI) with bounding geometry and foot traffic insights, enables commercial underwriters to mitigate real world exposure and delivers human behavior insights to health and life insurance professionals.
1. Match proprietary data with SafeGraph places data to obtain geometry information, a unique place ID, and rooftop centroid geocodes
2. Assess co-tenant risk for businesses who share walls or are in close proximity to risky entities
3. Adjust liability coverages based on volume of visitors, type of visitor, and dwell time
4. Learn how consumer preferences and other behaviors vary across geography and derive social determinants of health
5. Enrich proprietary data with SafeGraph attributes to fill information gaps