SafeGraph Places, a dataset of 6 million Points-of-Interest (POI) with bounding geometry and foot traffic insights, enables companies to mitigate real world exposure and delivers insights to health and life insurance professionals.
1. Match proprietary data with SafeGraph places data to obtain geometry information, a unique place ID, and rooftop centroid geocodes
2. Assess co-tenant risk for businesses who share walls or are in close proximity to other businesses
3. Adjust liability coverages based on data including volume of visitors and dwell time
4. Learn how consumer preferences and other behaviors vary across geography and derive insights
5. Enrich proprietary data with SafeGraph attributes to fill information gaps